LL.B(Hons), University of London
Certificate In Legal Practice (CLP)
Probate & Administration Department
Family Law Department
Civil Litigation Department
Rebecca Yean graduated from the University of London with LL.B(Hons) in year 2018. Rebecca later obtained the Certificate in Legal Practice (CLP) in year 2019.
She chambered with Messrs Joshua & Associates in year 2020 under the tutelage of Mr Joshua where she was exposed to Probate & Administration, Civil Litigation, Commercial Disputes Resolution, Conveyancing practice and Family Law. She was retained as an Associate in July 2021 to assist in Probate & Administration Department (East Coast and Central Zone of Semenanjung Malaysia), Family Law Department and Civil Litigation Department.
Rebecca loves being close to the sea where she enjoys water sports and activities like jet-skiing, snorkeling and sea paragliding. Having a passion for animals and wildlife, Rebecca Yean had previously volunteered at Zoo Negara as well.
|2019||Certificate in Legal Practice (LPQB)|
|2018||Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) (University of London)|
|2020 – Present||Messrs Joshua & Associates|
- Associate at Messrs Joshua & Associates
- Advocate & Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya
- Member of the Malaysian Bar
- Member of the Kelantan Bar
Legal Experience and expertise
- Successfully conducted various Bankruptcy and Winding-Up Hearings.
- Successfully conducted various Grant of Probate applications, Letter of Administration applications and Small Estate Distribution applications.
- Assisted in executing the Settlement Agreement between Developers & Purchasers.
- Assisted in the hearings pertaining to employer-employee disputes at Industrial Court Kuala Lumpur.
- Attended to various Discharge of Charges & Receipt Reassignment applications.
- Attended to transfers of properties after Attended to the preparation of Transfer applications involving Love & Affection consideration (for Local or Foreign clients) or upon obtaining the Grant of Probate / Distribution Order to the intended beneficiaries.
Rebecca can be contacted by email at email@example.com
Legal Team members under Ms Rebecca:-
- Ms Lee Man Shin (Senior Legal Clerk)
- Ms Victoria Janting (Legal Clerk)