We believe in giving back to society including Law Students. Here, we consider applications for Internship from any of the following:-
- A’Levels students
- Law undergraduates and graduates
- CLP students
What to Expect during the internship?
- Legal training provided on the areas of practice as per the Internship modules
- Legal application “on the job” or “hands on application”
- Legal experience in working in a Law Firm environment and in dealing with Clients under the guidance of an Associate(s)
If you wish to experience the work life at Messrs Joshua & Associates, kindly email your application to email@example.com. Please include the following:-
- The Branch you would like to apply for internship
- Your available dates to commence internship and whether you are able to commit a 2 months / 3 months duration
As there are limited vacancies, only shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview.
To find out more about out internship programme, please download our Internship Modules as below:-
MESSRS JOSHUA & ASSOCIATES